ZeroBin is a minimalist, open-source online pastebin and discussion board.
The data of every pastebin is encrypted/decrypted in the browser so that the server has zero knowledge of hosted data.
ZeroBin's feature highlights:
Brain-dead easy to use
- Paste text, click “Send”, share the URL.
- Expiration: 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 1 year or never.
- “Burn after reading” option: The paste is destroyed when read.
- Unique deletion URL generated for each paste.
- Automatic conversion of URLs into clickable links (http, https, ftp and magnet).
- Single button to clone an existing paste.
- Discussions:You can enable discussion on each paste.
Safe and secure
- Data compressed and encrypted in the browser before sending to server. Uses 256 bits AES.Server has zero knowledge of data being stored.
- Your data is safe even in case of server breach or seizure.
- Search engines are blind regarding paste content.
- Discussion is of course also encrypted/decrypted in the browser.
- Server cannot see comments content or nicknames.
- With paste expiration, you can have ad-hoc short-lived discussion which will disappear in the void after expiration. This will leave no trace of your discussions in your email boxes.
- Discussions cannot be indexed by search engines. Period.