PrivateBin is a minimalist, open-source online pastebin and discussion board. The data of every pastebin is end to end encrypted/decrypted in the browser so that the server has zero knowledge of hosted data.
You don't need any account on Disroot to use this service.
Disroot Pastebin: https://bin.disroot.org
Project Homepage: https://privatebin.info/
Source code: https://github.com/PrivateBin/PrivateBin
Easy to use
- Paste text, click “Send”, share the URL.
- Set an expiration limit: 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 1 year or never.
- “Burn after reading” option: The paste is destroyed when read.
- Unique deletion URL generated for each paste.
- Automatic conversion of URLs into clickable links (http, https, ftp and magnet).
- Single button to clone an existing paste.
- Discussions: You can enable discussion on each paste.
Safe and secure
- Data compressed and encrypted in the browser before sending to server, using 256 bits AES. Server has zero knowledge of data being stored.
- Your data is safe even in case of server breach or seizure.
- Search engines are blind regarding paste content.
- Discussion is also encrypted/decrypted in the browser.
- Server cannot see comments content or nicknames.
- With paste expiration, you can have ad-hoc short-lived discussion which will disappear in the void after expiration. This will leave no trace of your discussions in your email boxes.
- Discussions or paste content cannot be indexed by search engines.