PrivateBin is a minimalist, open-source online pastebin and discussion board. The data of every pastebin is end to end encrypted/decrypted in the browser so that the server has zero knowledge of hosted data.
You don't need any account on Disroot to use this service.
Disroot Pastebin: https://bin.disroot.org
Project Homepage: https://privatebin.info/
Source code: https://github.com/PrivateBin/PrivateBin
Easy to use
- Paste text, click “Send”, share the URL.
- Set an expiration limit: 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 1 year or never.
- “Burn after reading” option: The paste is destroyed when read.
- Unique deletion URL generated for each paste.
- Automatic conversion of URLs into clickable links (http, https, ftp and magnet).
- Single button to clone an existing paste.
- Discussions: You can enable discussion on each paste.
Safe and secure
- The data is compressed and encrypted in the browser before it's sent to the server, using 256 bits AES. Server has zero knowledge of data being stored, including nicknames and comments.
- Thanks to encryption, your data is safe even in case of server breach or seizure.
- Search engines are blind regarding paste content.
- Discussion is also encrypted/decrypted in the browser.
- With paste expiration, you can have ad-hoc short-lived discussion which will disappear in the void after expiration. This will leave no trace of your discussions in your email boxes.
- Discussions or paste content cannot be indexed by search engines.